Thursday, May 31, 2012

Audiobooks

I've just finished listening to Ken Sande's 'Resolving Everyday Conflict'. We're doing his peacemaking course in Bible Study at the moment, so when the book came up as Christian Audio's free book of the month, I jumped back on the audiobook bandwagon.

I've been listening during rest time kitchen jobs, and evening kitchen jobs on nights that Dave's not home. The 3.5 hours went quite quickly - makes me realise how much of my life I spend washing up!

Next up, J.I. Packer's 'Knowing God', which I downloaded free from the same sits many months (years?) ago, and has been near the top of my 'to read' list even longer. Dave's got a trip coming up soon - I wonder if I'll be through it by the time he gets home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.