Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Calvin Club

One of the blogs I read is hosting a book-club-style reading of Calvin's Institutes, & I've decided to join in. I've never done any theological study (in fact, theological quandries usually just make my brain hurt), but Cathy promises to go nice & slowly (Book 1 in 2010) & I figure it can't hurt. So I've borrowed my mother-in-law's copy & I'm ready to go :)

You can follow along too - just click 'the Calvin Club' on the right hand side of this page.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Petrina,
    I'm sure your brain will be fine!
    It will be a very "reflective" (as much as I hate that word!) read rather than a technical one!
    Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.