Monday, August 9, 2010

Romans series

Blogging through Romans is proving much more difficult than anticipated. I ended up substitute teaching at church4kids on Sunday morning, so I missed another sermon, and they don't seem to be on the website. But more than that, I've having trouble finding the time (and realistically, the inclination) to get my thoughts organised enough for blog posts.


I'll try to post a few random thoughts as the series goes on, but don't expect anything regular or profound. Just pray that I would gets lots out of the series, whether I blog about it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.