Friday, December 24, 2010

Random ramblings

Apologies to anyone who's still reading this for the lack of posts recently, it's been a busy few months.

I had one of the nicest dad moments the other week at church. Standing chatting afterwards, I feel a thud against the back of my knees. SP had seen me from across the hall somewhere and run over to give me a cuddle, and as I looked down, he was looking back up with this enormous grin on his face.

Now to get all festive for a minute, I'd heard the end of this song a couple of times on the radio. It's a great a-capella Christmas medley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbaRoNFBNcY

And getting back to my usual fare, I came across this amazing story yesterday. Not many adults get published in peer-reviewed journals, let alone a bunch of 8 year olds. That's right, 8 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.