Thursday, July 10, 2014

A little progress

So, being sick for the first week and a half of leave wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but the last week and a half was a lot better.  With some enthusiastic assistance from Junior Modeller, I managed to make a little progress it doesn't look spectacular - yet - but we've painted the fascia and laid the track.

Black fascia, two tracks 8 mm apart as per the T-Trak N specification

Wiring on the underside.  Eventually that will go to the back panel
The next challenge is still the same as the previous post - working out what to put since my silo idea is too big for a single module.  I've got some ideas; watch this space to see which one comes out on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.