SP's favourite things (as far as we can tell):
- Feeding. He's still living up to his nickname of 'little piranha'.
- Bathtime. He loves being in the water, and he's starting to kick around more. He's not such a fan of being dressed and undressed, though.
- Tummy time. He's got amazing head control for his age. And that's not just my bias - on Thursday starred as a 'typical one-month-old' in a training video being made by the physios at my work and they were very impressed too.
- People talking to him. He'll focus himself totally on the conversation, making terrific eye contact. Mind you, he focuses just as intently on lights and doorframes...
- His incredibly expressive face, when he's sleeping, feeding, looking around, and even when he's crying. I could watch him all day.
- Being able to physically nourish him completely. The human body is an amazing thing.
- Bathtime. One of my favourite activities. I just love watching him enjoy himself and having lovely interactions with him.
- He knows me and he likes me! There's a real recognition there now, especially when he's being held by someone else and I come over. Ah, the love :)