Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things I Love: Minimum Maintenance

I have a whole lot of things waiting to be part of an ongoing 'Things I Love' series. Haven't been so good at actually writing the posts though.

Until today. When one of the 'Things I Love' was the subject of this post on one of my favourite blogs, Home Sanctuary.

I love Minimum Maintenance. Basically, it involves going through the house each morning & spending a maximum of 5 minutes in each room (15 for the kitchen) picking up, straightening & putting away. I've learnt that a lot can be accomplished in 5 minutes, and when I'm consistent with it most rooms take much less than 5. Especially when I have my trusty timer by my side for some extra motivation. But I'll keep that for another post.

For more info on Minimum Maintenance, head over to Rachel Anne's blog.

Let me know if you're inspired to give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.