Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wardrobe Meme


I thought I may have avoided this meme, but not quite - I've been tagged by Helen. Five clothing items I wouldn’t be without. Um…

1. Jeans. I tend to have a favourite pair that I wear and wear and wear until they absolutely need to go.
2. Hat. I’m trying to set a good example.
3. Sunnies. For the same reason, and I like to be able to see.
4. ¾ length cargos. For when jeans are too hot.
5. T-shirts. Although sometimes I feel like I should grow up and wear proper shirts more often…

I tag Tasha and Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.