Thursday, October 14, 2010

You Can Change

We're hearing a short series of talks based on Tim Chester's book, You Can Change, at the moment. We've been working through it at Bible Study as well. I'm actually still waiting for my copy of the book to arrive, but I've been getting a lot out of the talks and studies anyway.

I was vaguely thinking about writing a post about my thinking from Tuesday's study, but then I read this one from Jean, which is actually a response to another Tim Chester book. She's captured my thinking far more elegantly than I ever could.

And I'll definitely be trying the 3 column thing. Remind me of it next time I'm getting snowed under.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.