Sunday, April 1, 2012

Yes, I am a hypocrite

I'm always in favour of being real with each other at church, not pretending we're perfect, etc, etc, etc. 

But when I'm having a hard morning at church, I go and hide in the toilet and cry instead of telling any of my friends that I'm struggling. 

Life just feels really hard at the moment. We're busy. We're all tired. SP had to be carried screaming out of church 3 (or was it 4?) times this morning. I'm jealous any time anybody talks about doing anything discretionary (You've been reading a book? Not fair!) which is totally ridiculous, because I've been sitting on the internet for at least half an hour. I feel like I'm working at capacity but there's so much every day that goes undone. 

Sigh. It's just a season. It's just a season. It's just a season. It's just a season. 

By the way, things are looking a bit brighter now. I've had a sleep, Dave & SP are happily playing lego, and F has been asleep for 3 hours. Evidently she realised she had some catching up to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.