Sunday, June 10, 2012

Processing...

Little kids have a lot to process, and sometimes it can be a lot of fun to watch.  Like tonight after I put SP to bed.  About 5 minutes later I hear him talking to Mike (a bear); first in a cherubic voice "daddy, I want to go to kindy", the immediately followed with a deep (for him) bass "no, you can't, you're too little.  No, you're too little."


And then 10 minutes after that, again in conversation with Mike "I have to obey you Mike.  Daddy has to obey me, and you, and Nana, and..."  Crumbs, I don't know what I did to deserve that much oversight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.