Sunday, December 16, 2012

Farewell

Our church said goodbye to Andrew & Simone today.

I was an 18 year old baby Christian when they arrived, and my life has been enriched in so many ways by their 10 years of faithful ministry. 

I've spent half an hour trying to draft an appropriate post, illustrating the impact they have made, and I'm getting nowhere. But I've already made a speech and written a letter, so maybe they've got the message ;)


Today's farewell lunch was so encouraging. I wish we'd marked their anniversaries along the way. Why do we only celebrate people's contributions when they're about to leave?

Praise God for blogs. They won't be so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.