Friday, May 21, 2010

Another hairbrained scheme

I love cloth nappies and use them almost exclusively at home (including overnight), but I'm not 100% happy with my methods at the moment. We seem to be getting a lot of wet shorts (and pants now that the weather is colder).


In an attempt to satisfy my recent creative streak and to solve a problem, I'm going to give these knitted soakers a go. Yes, I may well be insane. I've never knitted anything more than a dolls-house size blanket in my life. Much help is likely to be required from the other females in the family.

First step, acquire wool and a circular needle. 

2 comments:

  1. Yep, that's ambitious! You're not into plastic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the PVC kind, no. I've got some other covers but they're just not doing a great job at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.