Friday, July 9, 2010

5 reasons I love knitting

1. I can pick it up, knit 3 stitches, put it down and feel like I've accomplished something. Great for this season of life.
2. I can do something productive whilst breastfeeding (apart from the whole nourishing a baby thing)
3. It keeps my hands busy, which reduces the temptation to scratch my eczema.
4. It's useful. My knitted soakers (I'm currently working on the 4th) do a great job of keeping SPs pants dry, so I do less washing.
5. It gives me a sense of olde world charm, and somehow a connection with women of times past. Ah, the simple life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.