I am a newly converted Norwex nut. Ridiculously, almost embarrassingly so. But I am not embarrassed, because I love Norwex. It makes it easy to keep my house clean.
Thanks to last night’s Norwex party, I will soon have the following Norwex products in my house:
- Green kitchen cloth – washing up and benches
- Beige kitchen cloth – SP’s face and hands
- Yellow kitchen cloth – spot-cleaning floor
I already have these three. They’ve converted me.
- Green tea towel – drying dishes
- Suede microtowel –drying hands
- Aqua envirocloth – cleaning pretty much any surface
- Pink glass cloth – glass
- Car wash mitt – flyscreens and car
- Micro hand pad – getting marks off walls etc
- Optic cloth – glasses, camera lenses etc
- Antibac body cloths (pack of 3)
- my face
- SP in the bath
- Spare (would Dave use one?)
- Body wash mit - in the shower
Out & About:
- Envirocloth Travel pack (4)
- Nappy bag
- Work bag
- Downstairs for cleaning off the backyard muck before we come inside
Ideally, one more lovely friend would agree to host a Norwex party and I could get a free mop to add to my collection. Anybody? See all the stuff I got for hosting?
I’ll let you know if it all lives up to my (obviously quite high) expectations. Stay tuned.