Friday, August 24, 2012

Excellent quote

Yes, there's been a lot of linkage here lately. I promised myself I'd slow down. But this one is too good.  

"...I need to remember that I am finite, not infinite, and God doesn't necessarily will that every good thing that could theoretically be done is something that is going to get done by me." Nicole Starling

From this post on Nicole's blog, 168 hours. Which I read regularly, but this was in the comments & Deb only just brought it to light. Thank you, ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.