Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oops

Today's lowlight: Paying $150 for a suitcase we don't need or want, because SP was playing with it in the shop and it got scratched. 

For the record, I'm not blaming the store or their staff at all, except that it's unfortunate that they had concrete flooring. I let SP get too far away from me. I was letting him play more vigorously than he should in that environment. It really was scratched all over one side. And it should have cost us $180; they gave us a discount because they felt sorry for me!

Not my proudest parenting moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.