So I thought I'd share some of the 'ideas' that have become 'projects' that I'm currently working on.
- A little something for Fathers Day. I will say no more here, because said Father will read it. But chances are he's already guessed that something is coming.
- A photo prayer diary for SP.
- A hutch dresser for SP's cardboard kitchen. It really needs some more storage space!
- A tray table for SP for our road trip. Haven't got past the planning stage with this yet, but I'm modelling it on this one.
- A button toy for SP, also for the road trip. A button on the end of a bit of ribbon, with lots of squares of felt with holes to button on. I saw this on a blog but can't find the link right now.
- An overhaul / computerisation of my recipe box, to fit with my new routine of monthly Aldi shops.
- A display board for SP's artwork. I just decided yesterday that a newly-organised corner needs one.
- Christmas crackers for our family celebration (yes, a while away, but still in my thoughts).
- Converting our long, narrow sleepout (ie. study / library / reading area) into 2 partitioned rooms, one of which will be a nursery. This actually involves a fair few smaller 'projects', but there's no need to list them all here!
I think this will keep me busy for a little while :)