Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Yep, I'm now one of those parents

I always cringed at people who post their kids saying memory verses on youtube, but now I have one of my own...

Click here to hear SP, age 2 years 3 weeks, singing our current Church4Kids memory verse, Isaiah 12:1-2. With just a couple of prompts from Mummy. 

There's something so special about hearing him randomly singing around the house "Surely God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid..." Even if he doesn't quite get what it means yet. 

And no, I did not do hours of coaching to get this recording! We sing it around the house a bit (but not that much), and he started singing it at the dinner table so I got my phone out. And turned into a puddle of proud-mummy-goo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.