Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm home!

I was praying this morning that I might be able to have a couple of hours leave from the hospital on Sunday to go to church. And God, in his infinite mercy, answered my prayers in a way that I hadn't even considered.

Firstly, a repeat scan this morning showed no significant change in Baby's condition, which we'd prepared ourselves for. We continue to pray that these days are necessary waiting time before the medications take effect. 

But as Dave has said earlier, I seem to be coping fine with said medications, so continuing in hospital is not really necessary, particularly as we live so close by. It looks like I'll be treated as an outpatient for a while. 

It's so wonderful to be home, but it's also scary. It was very comforting to have my vitals monitored regularly, and to know that help was just a call button away.

Pray that we'd continue to trust God with all our lives, whatever his plans for them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the update, Petrina. Have been thinking of you & praying for you lots over the past couple of days. It's helpful to know how to pray more specifically for you. Love the Atkinsons x

    ReplyDelete

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.