Thursday, December 15, 2011

Latest update

We had another scan today. The last one scheduled before Baby is born. It felt a bit like the end of an era, I've had so many!


Apart from my excessive lack of energy, everything looks good with baby and with me. Normal. I'm still overwhelmed that we've come this far. 

I'm due back at the hospital at 5pm next Wednesday, unless things get started before then. 

I'm planning to post again with some more thoughts on things, but my brain isn't quite functioning right now. 

Thanks for all your prayers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.