Monday, December 26, 2011

Progress

Have you ever really looked forward to hanging out the washing?

I realised this morning that I was. And then I did it. I hung out an entire load of washing (including 2 extra trips up and down the stairs because my brain isn't working...) without sitting down. Hooray!!

My heart rate is still quite slow for me, as it will apparently take the digoxin a couple of weeks to clear my system, and there's obviously fatigue associated with childbirth and parenting a newborn, but the energy is definitely returning. 

So many things to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think of this post.

Here's how to add your comment:
- Enter your comment in the box below.
- Click on the triangle next to the 'Comment as:' box to tell us who you are. You can sign in if you have a google or other account, enter your name and URL if you have a website, or just click 'Anonymous'.
- Click 'Publish'.